Coaching for Professionals
The current business environment includes:
- Millenials are now the majority in the workplace.
- Every month a quarter-million Americans turn 65.
- Millenials have been unprepared for leadership roles.
- Xers are not the ideal generation to mentor Millenials (Neil Howe; author of Millenials Rising: The Next Great Generation) and are in/moving into leadership roles as Boomers depart.
- Generational differences will continue to play out in the Boardroom, C-Suite, your small business and in membership-based organizations.
- Women are earning more degrees than men. This will impact every profession, industry, boardroom, and organization’s culture in the next 10 years.
- Leaders are/and will continue to have to deal with these dynamics.
- Change management skills are an essential tool for all leaders at this moment in time. Do you know them and exercise them?
- The complexity, rate of change, and constantly altered expectations of our employees and customers knows no boundaries.
- No more hours have been added to a day.
Coaching is the sustainability mechanism to help your leaders and developing professionals navigate and excel as you accomplish the vision.
COACHING PACKAGES can be structured specifically for your needs as an individual or team.
CONTACT CYNTHIA for your free consultation.