Do you want to be the leader of your professional and personal lives? “Fast Company reports: 43% of CEOs and 71% of Senior Executives say they’ve worked with a coach.” AARP reports that up to 95% of people being coached are non-executives and yet engage coaches to design their lives. (Aug/Sept. 2015) Coaching is a professional, leadership, and life practice for successful people.
Today’s business challenges demand more from everyone professionally, whether seasoned leaders or just starting out. How do we leverage our time and talent to fast-track leadership, create innovative cultures, and marry wisdom and experience with enthusiastic, energetic, and emerging brilliance of younger professionals? How can you have a rewarding professional career, while enjoying a fulfilled life?
- Where could you go if each department or your leadership team was able to function at peak level most of the time, communicating in synchrony?
- How would you stack up against your competitors if you were paying attention to people development?
- How far could you stretch if you had an accountability partner who was FOR YOU and your success?
- How could the harmony in your company or organization be advanced if all of the generations were sharing their knowledge with each other in a coaching environment?
- How might your hiring decisions change if in the interview you learned that a potential employee was not open to ongoing coaching?
- What would happen if the leader of your company (you) bought into creating a coaching environment in your workplace?
- How could your life change if you invested in yourself? Professionally? Personally?
Your Sustainability Investment: Contact Cynthia for an exploratory coaching appointment
Read Cynthia’s article on “Coaching Investments in the Workforce: Sustainability Strategy & Competitive Advantage”